The position of Development Director plays a vital role in the life of Bingham Academy. Overseeing the school's fundraising and engagement activities, the successful applicant will work as part of a team to carry the vision for the school campus forward. Key skills required include:
- proven fundraising experience
- the ability to manage competing priorities
- a comprehensive understanding of strategies to increase engagement in the mission of the organisation
- an ability to engage others in order to see projects to completion
- the ability to navigate cross-cultural communication in an English language context
This is an outstanding opportunity to help Bingham Academy achieve its vision for quality Christian education.
All of our expatriate staff serve as missionary volunteers. Bingham Academy provides airfare assistance, free housing and utilities and generous professional development support.
Contact us now to find out more.