The position of Financial Consultant will play a vital role in the life of Bingham Academy. The successful applicant will invest their skills for a 3 month period to work closely with the Head of School and Finance Department to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and clarity of our financial systems. Key skills required include:
- tertiary qualifications in accounting/finance
- experience with accounting for not-for-profits
- preferably experience with Ethiopian accounting principles and/or the aptitude to quickly analyse these principles
- an ability to engage others in order to see projects to completion
- the ability to navigate cross-cultural communication in an English language context
This is an outstanding opportunity to help Bingham Academy achieve its vision for quality Christian education.
All of our expatriate staff serve as missionary volunteers - this position does not offer a salary or stipend.
Contact us now to find out more.