The position of Curriculum Coordinator plays a vital role in the academic life of Bingham Academy. With our graduating students going on to study at universities around the world, ensuring that the school offers relevant curriculum, academic rigour and quality Christian teaching is of primary importance. We are looking for someone with excellent teaching pedagogy, an understanding of a variety of international curricula (especially Cambridge International Examinations) and experience teaching a broad range of student ages.
Key skills required include:
- Understanding and experience in teaching in a range of environments and contexts
- Understanding of latest research in assessment practice and other areas of teaching pedagogy
- An ability to engage others in order to see curriculum projects to completion
- Communication skills that will inspire others to constantly improve their teaching practice
- The ability to navigate cross-cultural communication in an English language context
This is an outstanding opportunity to help Bingham Academy achieve its vision for quality Christian education.
All of our expatriate staff serve as missionary volunteers. Bingham Academy provides airfare assistance, free housing and utilities and generous professional development support.
Contact us now to find out more.